Extraordinary leaders ensuring our future.
The LALC has established The LA30 Program in order to identify supporters of LA’s leather community willing to make a commitment of at least $250 per person ($500 per couple) on an annual basis in order to assure the ongoing financial stability for the Coalition and L.A. Leather Pride.
Members of The LA30 have a high level of access and priority, and serve as an attentive liaison between the LALC and the leather community it serves.
The Los Angeles Leather Coalition wishes to recognize and thank those who made extraordinary leadership commitments to secure the future L.A. leather Pride. The following individuals are members:
Founder’s Legion Members
- Jim Neuman
- Doug Beardslee
- Dr. Lawrence Burden and William Terrell Burden
- Randy Carmenaty in Memory of Bob Tomasino
- Kevin C. and Brian D.
- Carlos Dievez
- Steve Ganzell
- Mike Gerle and Garret McClure
- Steve Harman
- Charlie Matula and Hunter Fox
- Marlon Morales
- Jon Wright and Eric Womack
- Esteban Jimenez and Leo Iriarte
- Jeffrey Erdman and Xavier O. Espejo
- Lou Romano
- Sir Ian
- Michael Lara and Dennis Schulte
- Donald Jones Anspauch, Jr.
- Gary Burg and Todd Sahara
- Apolonio E. Muñoz III
- Jennifer Gregg
- Miss Diana
- Will Hildreth
- Alan Stroik
- Scarlet Sin
- Eric Paul Leue
- Robert Green
- Patrick Smith and Michael Milenitza
- Dave Rhodes (lifetime)